CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 2, 2010

Potty Training

So a while back I went to a consignment sale that I could get in early since I was a new mom. This meant I got the pick of the litter and I got a bunch of great clothes for Dallin at that time. And shoes. Aside from clothes though I got a potty training toilet for Dallin. We are thinking that if he acts like he is ready for it, at 18 months we will be starting to potty train Dallin. Having two babies in diapers isn't going to be all that much fun...


Dallin brings his potty out to where ever I am and pushes it around and tries to get me to help him sit on it.


Still carrying it around.


Trying to see his toy that he had dropped into the hole.


Doesn't my little boy look ready to be potty trained?

2 comments:

Dana said...

Are you still using cloth diapers? Are you planning on using them with the new baby? Good luck with the potty training, I'm also working on that with my little one.

Sarah and Chris said...

We had to stop when we moved into our house because our toilets don't hold enough water in the bowl to get all the poo off of the diaper so Chris has all the parts to make a diaper sprayer but hasn't had the time yet. Maybe I will do that... But Tristan will be in cloth diapers as soon as we get home from the hospital if he has the same problem as Dallin did, his bum wasn't big enough or something to hold the diaper on his bum... it made for some big messes!