CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm so lucky.

Every morning sometime after Dallin has politely knocked upon his door to be let out, I hear noises coming from Tristan's room. I am sure he talks so quietly so that he does not bring his brother to his room, just Mommy. I am so lucky though to have something like this to go look at every morning.

"Come here Mommy, I have missed you all night long, I was a good boy and slept all night just for you and now come pick me up!"

"Oh, Mommy, while I was in here all alone all night long I think I made a stinky."

"Come just a bit close Mommy, I want to show you something!"

"I LOVE YOU MOMMY! I am SO happy to see you!"

Tristan is one of the best babies ever. He wakes up on his own and talks to himself, or me in this case, until I come in and get him. When I do finally get into his room he has lots of big smiles for me in the mornings. It helps start my day out right, reminding me why I love to be a mommy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe he sleeps through the night! Way to go TRISTAN!!! Alayna used to wake up like that and I LOVED it. It really makes the day so much better. :)