CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Let sleeping babies lie

It doesn't matter if it is hot or cold or if he is clothed or in a diaper, this is how Tristan always sleeps.

He is so cute and I love how he ALWAYS sleeps on his pillow. He has been sleeping on his pillow since he has been able to move around enough to be able to sleep on it! He looks absolutely adorable in his little frog position. I am happy he sleeps on his tummy now too because I hated it when he would stop breathing if he ever got a little stuffed up and was on his back because of his adenoids. That problem will be fixed soon though. I do hope he continues to sleep like a little froggy for a few more years though.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wuddup girllll! I didnt know that you had a blog, me too!! I love yours, loved looking at all of the cute pics of your boys!
I bet Tristan will sleep that way for a long time. Alex is 5 and he STILL sleeps like that sometimes! lol. so cute!

Chadster and Brittster said...

Love it. I slept like that too when I was little and my mom called me Bambi because I slept like a deer she thought. Super cute Tristan.