CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 15, 2012

My little monkey

As usual it has been a while since I updated my blog. I wanted to take a few minutes and post some stuff that we have been doing lately. I won't put a lot of text on, just a few photos here and there to let you know that we are alive and healthy and the boys are all growing up and let you know what my little boys enjoy. 
This is Tristan in the tree right in front of our living room window. He loves to climb in it and swing and be a little monkey and then he yells at me Mommy! Monkey! Ooh ooh ahh! Too cute. Dallin swings too but he doesn't say that he is a monkey. 

Tristan is quite the climber. Dallin was never much for climbing, preferring to escape with speed rather than up a tree. So it is fun to have Tristan so good at climbing, always willing to scale the wall or playground or bed. 

No comments: