CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

This will just be a quick little post to tell all those out there who we haven't told yet that I am pregnant. We found out last night and didn't get a chance yet to call Chris' family (since they are two hours ahead of us) but will be doing that today but we called mine (since they are two hours behind us) and told them all last night. We figured I was pregnant because I was missing certain signs of girlishness so we bought a pregnancy test yesterday and found out for sure that I am pregnant!

Chris is really happy about it. He works every day now at his new job that he started on Monday and so it seems like our life is being really blessed right now with a good job and a baby on the way now too! I am still looking for a job but trying to find something easy that will be easy to quit in a few months when I get really big and fat with baby.


Well, I just wanted to let you all know that I am pregnant and really happy about it!

5 comments:

Amy Allred said...

Yeah! Congrats!!! THat is great news! It is such a blsesing and changes things in life SOOOO much.

Carolyn Townsend said...

Sarah, Congrats we are all really excited for you. You just need to make sure you come visit at least once a year if not more.

Alicia said...

Sarah! I just saw you have a blog, and congratulations about being pregnant! Lucky Lady!

paulandcherisvreeken said...

Hey girl!!! Congrats again!!! Can't seem to get a hold of you. I hope things are good. Hit me up when you have time!!!

Chadster and Brittster said...

You will be the best mom ever, I love ya so much!