CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bored

For those of you who don't remember, I work at Premier Real Estate Group. On Saturdays I am usually the only one here. The realtors come in and out all day and sometimes other people show up but for the most part Saturdays are really slow and I don't do much. I try to find things to do but my role is mainly a receptionist. I do a lot of filing... Anyway, during the middle of the month the only thing that really happens is people are checking out keys to go view properties but at this time of year things are a little on the slow side. No one likes to move in the winter! So I sit here and answer questions to the best of my limited ability and check out keys! My life is so exciting! While I am at work, Chris sits at home and plays games and works on his project and can do what ever he wants! He likes his Saturdays. They are his "alone" time.

Anyway, today it is such a nice day out and I wish I wasn't here. It is warm enough that Chris and I could go the park and play... except that I don't do too well running around anymore. My belly muscles don't like the impact. Oh! And I never said it before but we are going to be having a baby boy in May and his name will be Dallin (TBA) Davenport! And now my other news! I can finally tell that what I feel is him moving! I have been feeling it for a few weeks now but I was never quite sure if it was really him or not so I just waited and now I know it is him moving around inside of my belly! Its exciting! Certain times he seems to be a bit more active or when my bladder is really full and so at that time I tell Chris and Chris says he can feel him moving. I am sure they are really light movements but it is neat that we are to that point. It makes it seem just a little more real.

On to another topic! My hair is getting really long and I hate it. I don't like the long hair on me, I used to but now I am just tired of it! So on Tuesday I am chopping it off! I am going to get the same hair cut I usually get because it looks fine as it grows out and since I don't get my hair cut all that often I think it is a good idea to get a haircut that grows well. I am looking forward to it! My neighbor, Jen, is going with me. It is the hair school down around where she grew up and she can have her mom or mother in law watch the kids while we go get our hair done. It will be lots of fun! I don't leave the house much during the week since our green car is dead so this will be a nice change of scenery.

Well, I am sure everyone is bored with this reading so I will stop but I hope you all are doing well!

3 comments:

Amy Allred said...

Congrats on the little boy!!! That is so exciting!!!! ANd you have such a cute name picked out.

paulandcherisvreeken said...

So exciting!!! I LOVE his name too!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! I want to give you a hug!!!

I hope things are great!!!

The Alaska DeKays said...

You will have to post a picture of your new "Do"~