CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The last little while has been pretty good for Chris and I. We haven't done much recently because doing things usually costs money but we find lots of stuff to do around the house. We also go to the library lots! It is awesome how the library rents out movies. You get them for a week and then apparently they have a 3 day grace period so you can really check movies out for 10 days before late fees apply! Isn't that neat! Our latest move that we watched was the Iron Giant. I have noticed in this last trimester that I have been a bit more emotional than usual and the Iron Giant made me cry... Not as bad as Bolt did though! Has anyone seen that movie? It is a good movie but I couldn't handle it when we saw it. I liked it but it made me cry... a lot... I was trying so hard to not cry towards the end so that when we walked out of the theater my face and eyes wouldn't be all red but that didn't work out so well. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband who doesn't mind it when I cry over an animated movie...

Below are some recent pictures that we have taken. The first one is this awesome little fish jar we made for our sunbeam class and I liked it so much that I made one for our house as well. Actually it was the prototype. We had to make sure we would be able to do it in class so we made one the night before. Isn't it beautiful? I found the idea for it in a magazine and it is actually supposed to have magnets on the lid that hold the fish up but we couldn't find magnets strong enough to do that so we just attached strings to the lid and have the fish float. All of the kids got smaller jars with only one fish. It was a really fun lesson when we did it.

This is just a picture of me and Chris. It has been a long time since we had a picture together and unfortunately this is pretty much the only way we can take pictures these days! If we do go out with someone we never have our camera to take pictures. Though I think next week we will have a few new pictures of me and him. My neighbor is going to take belly pictures of me and I want Chris to be in a few of them so hopefully we will get some new pictures of the two of us that look good!


This one is me being pregnant. I can't really tell if I have gotten bigger, picture-wise, from the last prego picture we gook of me but I feel a bit bigger. I also have noticed that he likes to curl up in a ball by my hips and it pops lots of my lumbar vertebrae out of place. I can usually just flex my spine and they pop into place and force him to move too and so he adjusts every time I pop my back. Its a really weird feeling. Unfortunately it makes sleeping a pain in the back!
This picture is just me looking fabulous. I thought it accentuated my belly very nicely. The shirt helps a lot too. Chris's mom gave it to me for Christmas in hopes that I would use it when I needed a comfy shirt for around the house. It is a very soft shirt and I do like to wear it on my days that I hang around the house. Don't get me wrong though! I do try to make an effort to look nice but something about a big t-shirt makes it seem like a good day to be lazy.
So those are some new pictures. I hope you liked them. I need to take some pictures of all our baby stuff. We recently got a swing and a car seat from a family in our ward and another family is offering us their very nice looking crib and I told them we would take it. We do have this other one but it isn't very nice... very shaky... and so I wouldn't mind having it. We just have to pick it up! And then another family is offering us their rocking chair that they never use. We have gotten lots of really nice stuff from lots of people and so we have only had to spend about $5 on baby stuff so far! Its a good thing I was raised with the mentality that second hand stuff is okay... Otherwise we would be out a couple hundred dollars already!

3 comments:

Amy Allred said...

You look so good!! You just have a little basketball out in front. So cute! Keep us all updated and let us know how things are going!

Rusten liked your fish Jar! ;)

Alexandria Rammell said...

so when are you due??? I dont remember. You look great! I am still so small and im 28 weeks...hmmm. I get bigger so that is all the dr cares about, and ive gain good amount of weight, and the baby measures fine, but I dont look cute and pregnant like you or anyone else in baby-ville aka Provo. Do you guys have a name???

Carolyn Townsend said...

Sarah I love the fish tank what good teachers you are. You are looking great. I was talking to mom to see if she was going to buy a ticket or fly with miles. If she buys I was wanting to go down with her or send Cass on a companion ticket.

We will see.