CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Second Biggest Event Our Year!

I have great news! It is the best news I have had all year, except for the day Dallin was born. It is a close second to that news though because.... We are finally going to be sealed together as a family! I have had an underlying fear since Dallin was born that something would happen and he would die and I wouldn't get my little baby! And now I will always know that I have my sweet baby boy and my loving husband for eternity! It is such an event that it is comparable to my wedding day and Dallins birth! All great days, but this one event will unite our marriage and our baby forever.

It has been difficult for me since I knew I wanted to marry Chris that we wouldn't get married in the temple. I have cried over it many times and telling my family that I wasn't getting married in the temple was probably one of the hardest things I have ever done. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to marry Chris and I knew that it was the right thing for me and I felt that we would go to the temple some day, I just didn't know when. I knew that it could take years and years for us to finally make it to the temple. I think though that having Dallin has helped Chris to increase his testimony. I know that Chris loves Dallin so much and I know he loves me so much, and I think he finally understands that he can have us forever.

This is almost the happiest news in my life. I can't wait until Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Congratulations Sarah! This is wonderful news for your family! I'm so happy you guys will be together forever!

Alexandria Rammell said...

Sarah and Chris,
We are so excited and happy for you! Sarah, I can totally relate to your feeling. I was sealed to my parents just 8 months before Tyler and I got married. I struggled 20 years, well I guess only 10 because I didnt understand until I was older that family can be together forever and that mine wasnt. I worried that one of us would die or something would happen. It was HARD! I then decided that I would do the work when they passed. Because my chances were high that they would pass before me. :) Being seal to my parents is one of the happiest days of my life, with my marriage, and Parker's birth! It took my dad getting cancer and the thought of his life ending to get my parents into gear! It amazing how things happen in our lives that change everything! I am do glad sweet Dallin brought this spirit into your life and marriage! WE couldnt be happier for you!

Becca said...

we can't wait to be there for it! we just have to get current recommends since our have expired. we're so happy for you guys! :)

Kris said...

I'm so happy for you! Family will take on a whole new meaning after you're sealed. It's wonderful, congratulations!

Oh, by the way, I get my coupons from my paper subscription, my mother-in-law's paper, & now a neighbor hooks me up with her unwanted coupons. I love being cheap!