CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Beautiful Fall Day

Today after we got up and ready for the day I noticed it was beautiful outside and that in the sun it was pretty warm. We went out and tossed a frisbee around, me and Dallin. He was so cute. We had two frisbees and I would throw them and I would get one and he would get the other and run to me and I would throw them both. It was fun. Then Chris came out after his little cub scout planning meeting and we raked some leaves and took some pictures and videos. Our video camera was FULL for the last month and we finally took all the videos off and so we started to tape again.


Everyone needs family pictures so we took one and we look wonderful! Granted, you can't really see Tristan in it because he is washed out but he is there!


Dallin loved walking around our yard with us. He loves to be outside and it is just so hard to get out sometimes with Tristan now. Dallin and I usually go out when he is asleep and take the baby monitor but today we took him out!


Chris and Dallin. I love his face. He looks so unhappy but I think it is just the sun in his eyes.


Here is Tristan all bundled up in his little fleece sleeper thingy and the hat Dallin got from the hospital when he was born. He was nice and warm and eventually he even fell asleep in the stroller.

Isn't this like the best picture of Dallin ever? I think it is. He looks happy to be sitting in the leaves.


Dallin let me throw the leaves on him and he thought it was fun but he wouldn't throw them.


Chris even mowed the lawn today! It needed it at least one last time and it was also good because I am going to start a compost pile so he chopped up the piles of leaves pretty good so that I could rake them up and make a good pile to start composting!


And guess who got to ride on the mower with Daddy? Dallin! He had so much fun and when Chris got to the front yard when he was almost done, Chris brought Dallin into the house which was really funny because Dallin had fallen asleep while Chris was mowing! He was so mad when Chris brought him in and wanted to go back out. But instead I got him lunch and put him to bed!

It was so nice outside and I am really glad we were able to go and spend some time outside before it gets too cold to go outside without a coat on. Though Dallin needs a coat and if you notice on the lawn mower Chris had put socks on his hands to keep them warm because they were so cold. Ahhh it was very nice to play as a family outside.

1 comment:

Becca said...

your yard is huge! i didn't realize it was that big. sooo nice!