CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Happiness

Do you want to know what the sound of pure joy is?



It is the sound of my husband and my two adorable boys laughing. I was doing the dishes after dinner and while I was doing them Dallin was climbing into a cabinet and hiding and Chris would say "Where's Dallin?" from the dining room and Tristan thought it was hilarious and so I could hear Dallin laughing in the cabinet, Tristan laughing at Chris and Chris was a little giggly himself. I just stood there doing the dishes thinking how lucky I am. I have the best husband in all the world (in my opinion) and he is such a great father to our kids and then I have two wonderful little boys who can sometimes make me oh-so frustrated but at the end of the day when Dallin gives me kisses good night and Tristan falls asleep in my arms while drinking his last bottle of the night, I know that I am so blessed and couldn't ask for more when it comes to our current life. I do look forward to our next one, whenever that is, but for now I am so very happy with the way life is.

No comments: