CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Potty Training

Now that we are all healthy again we are starting on our most difficult feat ever... We are going to potty train Dallin! He is so ready for it. And though it can be so frustrating, we also have some funny moments and I wanted to share one of them.

This has happened 2 or 3 times now and I am never quite tuned in to what is going on. Dallin will be near me and all of a sudden start saying yes yes yes. I didn't ask him a question so I am never quite sure what he is saying yes to. If I look over at him though I know what he is doing! Going poop! He just stands there saying yes... So then I ask him if he is going poo-poo and he says yes yes yes and I then ask if he is all done or more and unfortunately he is always done. He is a one try kinda guy.

I am sure if I would just pay better attention to him when he starts saying yes yes yes then I would be able to get him on the potty in time... but he talks such silliness most the time and I don't understand it that I don't always pay attention to what he is saying. Maybe tomorrow I will be attentive?

No comments: