CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 3, 2011

My big helper

So I have posted pictures of Dallin helping before but I felt that these were some good pictures of him when he was "helping" Mommy. I don't remember what I needed the cookies for but I needed them and so early one Saturday morning we made cookies.

This is Dallin making sure that there was still enough flour in the dough, because as you can see, he spilled a LOT on the counter.

On the counter? Change that! He got it everywhere! I even found it in his diaper later on, which I am still trying to figure out how he got it down the back of his diaper. That poor chair used to look nice and clean and then Dallin came into its life.

After trying to shake all the flour off of his head into the bowl he had to make sure the dough was as delicious as it looked. It was...


And of course, our day wouldn't be complete without Tristan. Dallin thought he was being left out so he made sure Tristan had some chocolate chips to snack on while we did the hard work!

He does make quite a mess when "helping" me in the kitchen but he is so cute and can be so much fun with his excitement over something so small that I quickly forgive him. I do look forward to the day he can be a little more cleanly in his helping.

1 comment:

Cheris said...

SOOOO cute!!! I love the flower on his head. You have SO much more patience than I do. I need to get better at letting Riann help but I can't handle the extra mess.