CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My good lookin' boys

I like to do the boys hair on occasion. Chris thinks it looks... silly... I think they look adorable when I give them little faux-hawks. This was just after I had cut their hair and I was lamenting the loss of Tristan's long fluffy hair and wanted to do something cute with it. We were going out to a ward activity and let me tell you, they looked good! 
Tristan is a little finger sucker and he was unhappy about getting trussed up in his carseat and so he was sucking his finger but he was sure cute! He looks so much older since I cut his hair and when I do his hair I feel like he is even older. But oh-so-cute!

Dallin wanted to show all how stlyin' he can be with his hair and sunglasses. He is such a stinkin' ham some days but I sure love him!

1 comment: