CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Apple apple apple

Last Friday the boys and I went up to Baughers to pick apples and we had such a good time. We don't get out of the house very often since we don't have a second car and so my friend Camie picked us up and took us! It was wonderful! The boys had such a good time picking apples and eating them. 

 Dallin would eat a little of one apple and then throw it away and find a new one. He was so funny. Always being so particular about which apple he would eat.
I gave Tristan his apple as soon as we got there and he ate the WHOLE thing. I do think I got it away from him long enough to be able to rip out the stem but otherwise he ate the seeds and all the tough middle part. He was so cute walking around eating his apple. He makes me happy.

No comments: