CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Date Night

So, I was supposed to go on a date tonight. I called up my friend Alisa and asked her to go out with me and I was leaving Chris and the boys home alone for the night. Then her husband had an emergency at work and then her baby sitter cancelled on her and so here I sit... I am not upset or mad or anything, just bummed that I didn't get to go out. Though I will admit after going to Sam's Club today and spending lots of money, it might be a good thing. We bought 2 mattresses today! And lots of food but I am excited about the mattresses. Back in May or sometime around there I bought a nice hardwood cherry bunk bed that can be 2 single beds if desired (and until I can trust Tristan to not kill himself going up the ladder, 2 beds is desired). It is a very nice bed and it has been sitting in boxes in my room for months. But we finally did it and bought two mattresses! And we even set up the beds tonight! I will have to take a picture of Dallin's room, in a few short months, Tristan's room as well. 


Anyway, so I am feeling a bit bummed about my date falling through. I have been feeling like my sister lately and being a huge grump. I think eating has a lot to do with it some days. I have been noticing my body just drops in sugar really fast after I eat and so after lunch I start hitting a low and I get head aches and I get really grumpy with the boys and Chris. It might be that or maybe I just get grumpy in the afternoons. Either way, it does me good to get out once in a while. Alisa and I rescheduled our awesome date for next weekend when it won't be quite so last minute but I am still feeling down tonight. Chris is feeling pretty good though. His brothers came over and they are playing games downstairs and will be, late into the night. But I have such a good husband. He keeps checking on me and brought me some pizza that they were eating and a soda and just wants me to be happy. It is very sweet of him, especially when I feel bummed about my date. 


This post is mostly about me... complaining... but I am okay with that. Chris told me I should do a blog post and so I will. I will do some other ones but I felt like I needed a moment longer to be grumpy. Now, on to the happier posts!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha, Hey you are not alone. We can be the grumpy sisters!! Hey Maybe Bethany and Becca can join us on this journey of grumpy pregnant women!!! It is so nice to get out that I understand that it is a little disappointing. I would just go to a coffee shop or something order a nice cup of Hot Chocolate and bring the computer or a book.