CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 5, 2011

The first snow

I don't know why but there are some crazy people out there who don't like snow... I don't understand it. And I am sure they were all very disappointed when we got about an inch of snow on the ground last Saturday! I, on the other hand, was ecstatic. I woke up and saw it and quickly ran back to the room and told Chris it was snowing. He told me to go away.. but that is okay. He was happy about the snow, just not being woken up. 


Dallin looks so blissful as he would go full tilt down the hill. 


It took Tristan a few tries but he eventually got into the swing of things and if you look at his face (as much of it that you can see) he was a super happy little boy! 

We bought the most awesome sled last year. It is super light hard foam with awesome stuff on the bottom that doesn't get scratched. Even when you only have a very light dusting of snow as you can see we have in the pictures. The snow eventually covered the grass but we had to get out early because you never know how long it will last here in Maryland and so we have to get as much fun in before it goes away.