CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 17, 2012

Computing

One of the boys favorite past times is to steal my lap top. After having half the keys taken off at one point I am usually pretty good about closing it and putting it off to the side of the couch. Tristan is especially dangerous to lap tops these days. Dallin just wants to look up pictures of trains but Tristan likes to "compute"  as Chris calls it. 

In this instance I believe I had to go help Dallin on the potty and Tristan was left playing with his toys in the living room. I had put the lap top on the back of the couch, leaving it open, thinking I would be back in just a moment. When I came back Tristan had grabbed it and was sitting there quietly saying a word over and over again. I couldn't understand what it was but I think he was trying to tell me he was computing. 

No comments: