CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 17, 2012

Wii are Fit

When Chris gets home from work some days, or on the weekends, he will play WiiFit with the boys. They LOVE it! Dallin has favorite ones and so does Tristan. They even have their own balance boards, my cutting boards. Occasionally I will play it with the boys though and I let them try out being on the real balance board sometimes. This is Tristan helping work out my arms. I don't remember what game I was playing with him, I just knew that afterwards my arms were tired from leaning him all over the board, trying to finish in time. I think we were doing the math one. Either that or the bubble one. 


Tristan's favorite one is the obstacle course and he does surprisingly well by himself. He just doesn't know when to stop in time but it's okay because he thinks it is hilarious when he falls off the edge. 

No comments: