CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2013

Laundry

This morning the boys opened the dryer and found clean clothes that Chris washed yesterday. They then proceeded to take all of those clothes out of the dryer and leave them on the ground in the laundry room. It is a good thing I cleaned that room for the first time in over a year on Friday. I even mopped the floor! So there was all these clothes on the ground and the boys were playing them. I told them to put them away and I went upstairs to take my shower. I was just about ready to hop in when Dallin comes into the bathroom with a towel. It had been in the dryer and he was putting it away. He was very proud of himself because he had rolled it up just like Mommy does. I have a shelf in the bathroom that all the towels go on and they fit best when rolled up rather than folded. He did an okay job with it but it was hard to tell it was rolled at all. I get in  the shower and Dallin comes back up with another towel and he told me that he worked really hard and rolled it really good. and he did! He laid it out flat and then rolled it up. I usually fold it a little first but it was nice to know that he was willing to help me with the laundry and also to do it the way that I want! I can't even get Chris to do it the way that I want most of the time.

No comments: