CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hoppers

Yesterday the boys and I went to Hoppers Bounce House. They LOVE bounce houses and so does Chris. I am indifferent, but that is probably because I spend my time talking to other mothers and following Warren around. But the boys had a great time and I had one of those happy/proud mothering moments.

We were just getting ready to leave and I told the boys they could do one more bounce house and then we were getting shoes on and leaving. So they decided to go into a bouncy one (rather than the slide or obstacle courses). They are bouncing and having a good time and then Dallin starts singing ring around the roses and he finishes singing and having a good time bouncing. Tristan walks up to him with arms outstretched and asks Dallin to do it with him. So they grab hands and jump around singing it really loud together and then they all fell down. Then they happily got out of the bounce house, shoes on and coats on and then we left, without any fighting or complaining. It was one of those happy mothering moments. I have to keep thinking about it because today with Dallin was one of those unhappy mothering moments. I still love him though!

No comments: