CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bored

Well, there is not much going on for us today. Chris and I should both be doing homework but on such a nice day we don't feel like it! You would think that since it is such a nice day outside that we would be out playing in the sunshine but we aren't! Chris fixed our internet this morning so that we don't need a network key but a password instead to connect. Then he reconfigured our Wii so that it gets the internet and he finally did something he has wanted to do for a long time: play people online with MarioKart. He is doing great and has got a pretty high score. I tried playing but we were apparently playing with "really good people" so I kept coming in last and such so I won't play online much in the future. Chris has the metality that if he wants to be better he has to play against better people. I am sure he is correct in this but I hate losing all the time so I don't like to play with his betters because he is my better!

We are hoping that maybe later on today some of our friends will be available to go play tennis with us. I love to play racquet ball with just Chris but in tennis, he is again, my better. So, we invited our friends to play so that way I would have other people to be a bad player with! Unfortunately they are busy making dinner for their cousin who just had a baby. psh! Service... Who does it? Anyone know some good things to do outside with only 2 people? It gets boring to play most games because they quickly become uninteresting.

We have less than a month of school left! On July 18th we will be graduating. My parents are coming down for a day and a half to watch us walk so that should be neat. Only Jennifer and her kids have seen our house. I think Becca did too when she came down for Thanksgiving last year. We like to have visitors though so it should be nice to have my parents here. Then the following Monday we go up to Alaska for 2 weeks! It should be really awesome! I haven't been there in the summer for a long time so I am hoping to do lots of things like go to the cabin, go on an overnight hike with the Townsends, go dipnetting and go camping! All of the fun summer things that you do in Alaska that I don't get to do because I really only come home in the winters!

So anyway, if anyone wants to race Chris on the Wii, tell us how to register you as a friend and prepare to get your booty handed to you!

1 comment:

Becca said...

you think becca saw your house??! i most definitely did and i was the first! :) i was needing a bit of entertainment and company and you guys so kindly provided it. thanks!