CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I was tagged!

5 jobs I've had: (1) I was a janitor in high school (2) I did babysitting when I was younger (3) Orthodontic Assistant for my dad on my off-semesters (4) Genetics tutor last fall (5) I worked as a temporary chesbros employee!

These were all my jobs. I even had to stretch my mind for a fifth one...

5 places I have lived: (1) Arizona, I was born there (2) Kentucky (3) Germany (4) Alaska (5) Idaho

5 Favorite Snacks: (1) an apple slice wrapped in sandwich meat (2) pizza! (3) Yogurt (4) salad with french dressing (5) Crackers

5 things you may not know about me: (1) I love to wear high heels. I can't handle the tall heels I used to but a 2-3 inch heel is great for me now! (2) I eat a lot of yogurt. It is an easy snack and somewhat good for me (3) I have won 3 ultimate frisbee championships here at BYU-Idaho (4) Swimming is my favorite sport, probably because I hate running so much (5) I can't wait to have my own house so that I can have my own garden. I don't know when gardening became so appealing to me but I really look forward to it!

5 things I would do as a billionaire: (1) I would first buy a house (2) I would decorate that house (3) I would put lots of money into the bank for my kids so that school would be paid off from the very begining (4) I would pretend I wasn't rich so people wouldn't bother me. I wouldn't even tell my kids! (5) I would go all over the world so that I can know what this world holds!

5 things I love: (1) Chris! and family (2) My bed, it is my happy place (3) big bathtubs where the water will cover me all the way! (4) Nature when it is green (5) Reading books

5 people I tag: Well I don't have many people who look at my blog so (1) Carolyn (2) Brittney (3) Becca and that is all that hasn't done it yet I think!

4 comments:

Becca said...

just fyi, shawn does occasionally look at all the blogs that are linked on my blog. that means you, so you are more far spread than you thought - to the other side of the world! :)

Carolyn Townsend said...

Thanks for the Tag. I will do it!

The Alaska DeKays said...

Way to go Sarah! I have seen you in a bathing suit and you look hot! Good job on the swim meet. Sorry about the cricket!

laurakaysc said...

yay!!!! :) i'm excited :)
good luck! you will be cute parents.
~laura