CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The End.

This is it! I only have 2 days left as a college student! Tomorrow I still have my weight training class and also my water aerobics class. In weight training I will still work out and become buffer but in water aerobics we have to do these stupid nutrition reports. I presented mine on Tuesday so I just have to go because if I skip one more time I fail the class. :) Then I will come home and play with my mom and dad. Play might be the wrong word... I don't really know what to do with them here. I was thinking about taking them to Rigby lake and letting them see the sun since I hear Alaska has been very cold and cloudy this summer. It has been cooler here in Idaho than it was the last yew years but it BUt it might be nice to play in water. I am really going to miss swimming... Today was my last day of my swimming class and we played water polo. I love the game but it is hard to play it with people who don't know how to play or don't want to. I did really well though. I can't actually throw the ball and score but I am really good at getting in the way of people who are trying to score on my team! I like to splash a lot... Anyway, it was great and I am going to miss the instructor, Bert. She has been my teacher the last 2 times I took the class and she makes it a lot of fun where as the teacher before her just made the class hard and miserable.

Anyway, on Friday I graduate! Chris still has a final that day and I just have to turn in my take home final for evolution that I am 2/3 of the way done with but the last 1/3 shouldn't take more than 45 minutes. I was just tired of doing it so I didn't finish it today. I think we are going to have a picnic dinner in the park for our graduation dinner. I don't know what else to do and Rexburg doesn't have any nice restaurants that I would want to go to so I am going to talk to mom and dad and see if when we get to Alaska we can have a nice dinner that makes up for the graduation dinner! Like going to Bennie Hannas or however you spell it. I have never been there but I have heard really good things about it. After our picnic dinner we have commencement where the general relief society president will be speaking. It is kind of sad how the treat the summer kids here at BYUI. Not that I don't want to listen to her, but if it was fall or winter they usually get one of the 12 to come and give the commencment speech. Oh well! And tehn we have convocation where each college walks but in different locations. Chris was going to walk in some other building but he is going to walk with my department of agriculture and life sciences in the Kirkham auditorium. After we walk across the stage I don't know what we will do... I really haven't done much here in Rexburg in the last 2 years and I don't think mom and dad will want to do most of what I do. Like bike riding or slacklining or swimming or going to the gym... Not to mention it will be late at night.

The next morning mom and dad take off at like 5 to fly to Seattle for a family reunion and then on Monday Chris and I will be flying to Alaska for a nice 2 week break! It is going to be great. Then we come back to Idaho for a few weeks and then we move to Colorado. Hopefully we will get all of that planned out relatively soon but if not, pray for us!

2 comments:

Becca said...

sarah and chris - way to go! you guys are amazing and smart and talented and gifted and go getters and just all around wonderful! you've worked really hard during college and i know that you deserve this graduation - so enjoy! and congratulations!

Amy Allred said...

Congrats Sara and Chris! I hope that you get your next "Big Move" planned and everything is great in the end.