CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Week 38

So, I went in for my doctors appt. yesterday. I have been on the once a week schedule for 3 weeks now and I hate it... I just wish they would let me come in when I needed to! It was a good appointment though. The fastest ever! Usually I have to wait for like 20 minutes and then I finally get to a room and then have to wait for 15 more and am with the doctor for only 5 minutes because I don't have any questions or concerns. Then I leave. Yesterday I only had to wait for 10 minutes! And she was ready to see me as soon as I got to the room!

Anyway, she said I was at a 1, which isn't very much, I know. Only 9 cm left to go though! She will check me next week on Monday and see how things are and then again the following Monday. Hopefully I will have the baby sometime after Monday next week though. My mom comes in on Monday and so anytime after that would be good, but probably the sooner the better! I still am not uncomfortable and I still do everything I always do. Except I will admit I have a hard time picking things off the ground and so I try to get help for those things. Other than that my life goes on every day like it usually does. Heck, I even feel so good I am working again on Friday and Saturday! The person they hired to replace me can't start until Monday and so they were in a pickle and asked if I could work but said that I didn't have to if I didn't want to. I don't mind though. I feel perfectly fine except for the frequent bathroom breaks I have to take while at work! So, that is the end of my pregnancy, in a nut shell. Can't wait to see how labor and delivery go!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Sarah! Good Luck the next couple of weeks, I'll be thinking about you, and I hope everything goes smoothly and quickly!

Becca said...

woohoo! almost there!