CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

6 Months Already!

My little Tristan turned 6 months old on the 22 of February. He has become such a joy in our lives and it is hard to believe how fast the time has gone. As so many people have said every child is different and it is so very true for my boys. Tristan and Dallin have many similarities but at the same time they are so very different.

This is Tristan at one month. See how slim he is, with those little legs?


Almost the same pose at 6 months. Some big legs!







My little boy is growing up so fast and I love him oodles. I love both of them. I do wish we could focus on him a bit more but that is the curse of subsequent children. He is becoming so much more interactive and we enjoy playing with him so much these days! His giggles are bright lights in my day and him falling asleep in my arms in the evenings with his last bottle is a wonderful way to end a hard day of being a mommy. I am so glad we were blessed with this little guy.

No comments: