CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Its almost here!

Spring is getting so close! I can feel it in the air and I am sure it is just around the corner! On Sunday it was a pretty nice day after nap time and so Chris took the boys outside for a bit to enjoy the warmth. It was light-jacket weather. I love light-jacket weather.


Since Tristan still can't run around Chris got him all bundled up and stuck him in our awesome double jogger so that he would stay warm but wouldn't have to be held the entire time they were outside. He looks so cute. When I finally went outside Chris said that Tristan was a little Obi Wan Kenobi. With that hood he could pull it off. Though he doesn't have the facial hair yet. And Dallin couldn't wait to run around the yard!


Mr. Dallin running around the yard! He knows that the yard is his to run around in so we will be in one area and all of a sudden he will take off for the bottom of the hill. He is learning how to run so fast on that downhill! Sometimes he won't even fall!


Chris and I love to throw the frisbee around and so anytime Chris takes Dallin out he will take the frisbees because he know I will come out eventually and Dallin loves to watch us throw them around. He will go pick them up for us and will bring them back for us to throw again and again and again!


Dallin's other favorite past time outside in the yard is sticks. He will find a stick and whack the tree with the stick or he will rake leaves with a stick or he will just run around waving it. He is such a cutie, but very dangerous too!


Tristan using "The Force". "You want to snuggle me Mommy". "You will snuggle me Mommy". He is such a cutie.

I love being outside and my boys love it too. I can't wait to have more warmth and sun and be out every day!

No comments: