CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Farm zoo

My ward is awesome and my friend every summer sets up a summer group with weekly activities. We have Tuesday Park days and Friday Fun days. This was a Friday Fun day when we went to a farm petting zoo. They have all sorts of animals, not all found on a farm. Or at least I wouldn't usually think you have kangaroos and emus at a farm but I could be wrong... Anyway, the boys had a great time. They LOVED being able to touch and feed some of the animals. Warren was a little nervous the whole time unless it was a tine animal. They had little tiny baby goats that were adorable! I wish it had been easier for me to take pictures but that is what happens when you have three small munchkins. Definitely something we might have to do again next year. 



No comments: