CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Head bob

We were gifted with this barbie jeep shortly after we moved into our house I think but we have never had it working. We didn't have a charger for it. And so I went out on bulk trash night for my SIL's neighborhood and found one and also grabbed a few extra batteries too. Unfortunately the wiring that goes along underneath the jeep doesn't seem to be working anymore so it doesn't go. But it does have the music still play in it. We have never changed the battery for the music and Tristan and Warren love it. They frequently climb into the jeep and jam out. Tristan though is the cutest thing ever. He plays his favorite song, stands on the back and smiles that very adorable smile and bobs his head. And he tells me that he is going to "go like this" as he shows me how he bobs his head. He looks so cute and every time I see I just think that he has got to be the cutest kid in the world. 



No comments: