CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Its fall time

I have recently decided that I love the fall time. I like the colors, I like the respite after the searing heat of the Colorado summers, I like that Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner and this year it means Jonathon comes home and Gaylene comes and visits me here, and most of all hopefully Chris will finally get his senior project done and get his degree! Yay! Lots of neat things happening from how until the end of the year. It is also Halloween and this is the first time in many a year that I will actually be dressing up! Chris and I have decided that we are going to go as the smurfs! He will be Papa Smurf, I will be Smurfette and Dallin will be Baby Smurf! I am really looking forward to it. I need to make our costumes but I don't think that should be too hard. The hats will probably be the hardest part! We are also looking forward to watching Dallin get bigger. He has been soooo close to rolling over but I htink his diaper is keeping him from that last little bit of a roll onto his tummy. Chris has also been trying to get Dallin to sit up all the way and this is a picture of Chris working with him!



This is me cutting some flowers and stuff to make... (see below picture)



A wonderful fall bouquet to spruce up our home for the fall. We are trying to not buy decorations or stuff that will just take up space when we eventually move and so my house is ugly and doesn't change for the seasons even though I really want it to...



This is a close up of our little bouquet. It helps me feel more like the seasons are changing.



I keep looking at blogs that are all about doing things yourself without having to buy it and so this is one of the things I did! I just cut everything out of the trees in our driveway area and in a field near the church. I can't wait until I get my own house to make it look pretty!

No comments: