CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 17, 2012

Boredom

During the summer it gets hot and humid. And I don't like it. Period. It makes me never want to go outside unless we are in the water but not every day because then that would get boring. 


Last year I found the website Play at Home Mom and I saw this idea for the boys that I finally got the guts to do. My boys can be a little... messy... rambunctious... 


Dallin definitely liked the trucks the most. 


Tristan liked rubbing his hands in it and saying rice! rice! rice!


It sure kept them busy on one of those scorcher of a days that we had in August that I did not enjoy. 

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I've seen that and it looks so messy I'm too scared! ;-) Props.

Unknown said...

What a great idea! Rice would work really well, and then I could use it for stuffing toys or hot compresses.