CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 17, 2012

Brothers

 My dear sweet boys love to have me take pictures of them and will sit there happily posing for me for picture after picture until the camera is full. 


I think this is one of the best pictures of Tristan EVER! So happy looking when he shows his happy face! 


Tristan loves to hold Warren and snuggle him and kiss him and share pillows and blankets with him. Dallin has recently started to become interested in him, playing with him and singing to him and reading books to him. I can't wait until Warren starts crawling and how much more Dallin and Tristan will want to play with him. Until he starts to destroy their train tracks and towers and such... 


I think that my boys will be good friends as they grow up, especially if Chris and I are able to help foster that relationship and encourage it to grow now while they are young. 


And Dallin as the oldest will be a good example and a help to his younger brothers, like teaching them patty-cake. 


And they might not always appreciate the help, crying a bit, but I am pretty sure these boys of mine will be a happy bunch more often than not and grow up playing together. 

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Cute big boys!!!

Unknown said...

:-D Tristan's happy face makes me have a happy face! Do you ever get video of the boys? I especially remember when Dallin (?) was smaller, and Chris tossed him onto the couch over and over again. He laughed and laughed like it was the most exciting thing on the planet.