CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 17, 2012

Dallin skiing at the Lake

Going to the Lake is lots of fun and we haven't been back since the end of July. I hope we can get down there to swim one more time! But I kinda doubt we will make this year when it is warm. Anyway! 

Here is Dallin with his cousins and Grandma on the boat on Dallin's first ski trip!


Me and Tristan and Warren. I love how Tristan just sits there and sucks his finger. Who cares about being on the boat, having fun, I have my finger!


Here is Dallin on the boom trying to go. He always let his feet drag behind his body but he considered it a success. 


Swimming back to the boat with Daddy and Grandma.


Sitting in the front of the boat going vroom vroom! Warren wasn't a big fan of the wind but it was nice to get out for a bit that day. 

No comments: