CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 17, 2012

Starting up again

Sometimes it is hard to do things that I know other people would enjoy and appreciate but I can just never seem to find the motivation to do. Sharing pictures and stories about my family on my blog can just be so difficult sometimes! But at the same time when I get comments I get all giddy (so leave comments!) and I also love reading all of your blogs and seeing the pictures of your families that I am so far away from. So, thank you for sharing and posting so that I can still see some of what is going on in your lives even though I am so far from home!

Sarah

2 comments:

bjdekay said...

Dad looked at his blog and could not believe that it has been so long since he wrote something. I enjoy reading about the kids and look forward to seeing everyone this Christmas!

The Alaska DeKays said...

Feel free to comment on my blog. I get giddy too! Nobody ever comments on mine.