CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Todays funny moment

This evening I was working in the basement but before I went down I told Dallin that if he cleaned up all the books in his room on the ground that Chris would give him gummies or M&Ms. So he proceeded to clean them up while I was there and I guess he stopped when I went downstairs.

A short while after I had gone downstairs Dallin ran out to Chris and said "Daddy, Mommy said I could have gummies or M&Ms if I clean up all the books in my room. *Pause* I cleaned them up. *Pause* (While holding his hands up to stop Chris) Don't check!"

Chris replied "Good job. I am going to come check"

Dallin said "No! Don't Check!" and he ran off into his room.

A few minutes later Dallin yells out to Chris "Okay Daddy, come check!"

He had picked up all the books. They were shoved into the shelf and horizontal rather than vertical, but I figure that is better for them than being on the floor, right?

No comments: