CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 25, 2013

Painting Party

Last night I had 4 wonderful women come over and help me paint my basement. In about 2 hours we were able to paint the entire thing, including corners! They were very helpful, especially when it came to painting the ceiling. When I did it my pinky and ring finger on my right hand were numb and then tingly for two days before they felt normal again.

So THANK YOU to Helen, Alisa, Tami and Rebecca!

I love the friends that I have here so much since I don't have my sisters near me. Not that they replace my sisters but they definitely help fill the void that I feel. Who would have thought I ever felt that way? haha

1 comment:

The Alaska DeKays said...

What great friends you have! I am glad your basement is painted.