CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 18, 2013

The Frog Prince Puppet Show

Today the boys and I went to the library for a puppet show. I will admit I don't enjoy the puppet shows that much but they are geared to small children so maybe that is why? Anyway, it was The Frog Prince. And out of the 3 I have seen I think it was their best one so far and Dallin and Tristan and Warren loved it!

Dallin understood a lot of the jokes. When he would think something was funny he would turn around and look for me. He was sitting on the ground near the front and I was near the back. He would laugh and have this big smile on his face as though he was saying to me "Wasn't that so funny, Mommy?" His ability to smile and laugh is very endearing to me.

I was worried about Tristan because the last time we went he had a very hard time sitting still for the show. But this time he went up next to Dallin and Jillian (their cousin) and sat down and stayed put for the entire thing. He never turned around looking for me so I couldn't tell if the thought it was funny but I could tell he was entertained because he did not get up once!

Warren sat on my lap and I would bounce him up and down or have him stand on my lap but he didn't fuss once. He happy sat or stood there and watched the play. He didn't ever laugh but at one point the princess was crying and he started to look very concerned and even starting making sad noises like he was about to start crying with her. Very sympathetic is my baby boy!

I am going to be trying to write a small blurb every day so that way at the end of the year I can have lots of wonderful memories written down. Maybe I will even get motivated and put pictures up too sometimes! For now though, I just want to try to remember the highlights that make me happy to be a mother.

No comments: