CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Breakfast

This morning Dallin kept telling me he was hungry. I usually wait until all 3 boys are awake before I start making breakfast. Dallin asked me 3 or 4 times if he could eat breakfast before Tristan finally woke up. It was frustrating/cute. So Tristan woke up and was absolutely adorable. He slowly walked out of his room and looked like he was still asleep so I said good morning and sat down on the ground and snuggled him good. He sat with me for like 10 minutes, just snuggling and talking to me while he slowly woke up. After he went and started playing I decided to hop in the shower really fast before I made breakfast. And I take a fast shower because you never know what kind of trouble these boys will get into when I am unavailable.

As I was drying off, Dallin came into the bathroom and told me again that he was hungry and could we eat? I said I think we can as soon as I get dressed. He then responded that he put a pan on the stove for me so that I could cook breakfast. "It is a biiiiiig pan so you can make lots of eggs, Mommy!" haha. It was very cute because he was just so proud of himself for helping and starting the breakfast process.

It has been a good morning for us so far.

1 comment:

The Alaska DeKays said...

I love that you are writing these stories down!