CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Friends

Today the boys and I had to go out and buy an air filter for our HVAC because it was over-do for one. After we bought I didn't want to go home and have all day to deal with my sweet darlings. So I called my sister in law, Jess, but she was sick so we swung by Food Lion and bought her some flowers and one of the problems with having 2 little boys is that they both wanted to pick their own flowers to give so I eventually gave in and said okay, that we could buy two flowers. But now I had 2 flowers on my hands and didn't know what to do so I thought who else is around that I could give it to and I remembered my friend Dawn.

I had tossed out directions to her house and didn't remember exactly where it was so I told the boys we were going exploring. We had a good time turning around a few times, Dallin telling me I was going the wrong way. Finally we got there and we went up to the door and surprised her with flowers. She was happy to see us and it was nice to give her flowers. Every mommy deserves flowers once in a while in my opinion. My husband isn't the best at that... I do love him dearly though! And then she invited us to stay for the rest of the morning so we did and the boys had a great time, getting out of the house and also being able to make someone feel special.

After we left Dawn's house we dropped some flowers off and chocolate covered raisins for Jess to help her feel better. Hopefully they did! She was napping when we showed up so we just have to left them. Tristan didn't get to help leave them since he was asleep but Dallin understood this time that we were leaving the flowers for Jess to help her feel better and happy. I hope I can keep teaching him that so that someday he can make his wife happy with surprises!

No comments: