CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Last night and back home

This was our last night at Right Beach. It was actually very sad because we all had such a great time and I really didn't want to leave because it meant that we would be leaving to come back to Colorado that night.


I like this picture because I like my dad but also because it was the first time we realized that Dallin was starting to reach for things. He can't grab yet but he spends a lot of time at home playing with a frog that hangs over his head but we didn't know he was that advanced until he started trying to touch Papas scratchy face.


Dallin spent a lot of time with Chris like this. This was the morning that we left. Dallin just hung out with his daddy while I packed up everything. Chris is such a good father. He always plays with Dallin and makes him happy. Dallin was some what chilly because we didn't want to start a fire since we were leaving in like an hour so he had to be somewhat bundled up and I don't think he always appreciated that.


This sleepy girl would not wake up. It was really funny because the night before she was so out of it that while she was wiggling in her sleep she fell off of the bed and between the bed and the wall and climbed back out of there, unhurt, and laid down and went right back to sleep. Apparently Jennifer, who shared the bed with Rachel, had to bring her back onto the bed during the night too. I wonder if all kids sleep that heavily.


When we got home we hopped in the shower and after I had finished rinsing off as much dirt as possible off of me, Chris brought Dallin in to have a bath and get clean. We thought he looked really cute so Chris took some pictures of Dallin while he was in the tub.


He loves the camera. And the camera loves him! He was such a good baby for this trip. Granted, before Chris showed up he was not that much fun and when we got home I really did not enjoy myself. Dallin still has a hard time falling asleep due to being held all of the time while we were there. Speak of the little devil. He woke up from his nap and is crying because I am not there I guess! I should go take care of him... It has been a huge trial for me to get him back on a schedule or some sort and I have found it very difficuld to control my temper some days with him but I still love hime lots and wouldn't give him up for the world!

No comments: