CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Here in Maryland

Well, I just wanted to let everyone know what Dallin, Chris and I are up to. Dallin and I left for Maryland on Wednesday and have been here visiting Chris's family and have really enjoyed it. I have never spent much time with his family due to the fact that we were in school and its expensive to fly frequently, but here we are now! At least, Dallin and I are. Chris had to stay home and work due to lack of vacation days. We used them almost all up to go to Alaska to go camping. Soon though he will have more and we will save them up for the Christmas break when we come to Maryland. At least I believe that is the plan.

Dallin and I have had a really good time so far. We really miss being home and seeing Chris but we have fun to. I have learned that Dallin loves to be bounced on the air mattress I am sleeping on. He smiles and I have actually hear REAL GIGGLES from him when I am bouncing him! He is also getting used to a schedule here sort of... Since we aren't always around the house at nap time it still throws him off but he does okay for the most part. We have been seeing Chris's family while we are here. We are staying with Peggy and have enjoyed that except for the fact that there is dog hair around the house and I keep finding it on Dallin and in his mouth and nose and clothes and diapers and man... dog hair is like sand! It gets everywhere! Thankfully we won't have a dog here tomorrow since Russ and Jess are back from Disneyland and will be taking Riley, Roger and family's dog, while they are at the beach. Also, without Riley around Dallin will be able to lay on the ground agian and I am very happy about that.

So last week we spend time with Rogers family until they left and this week we will spend some time with Russ' family and we are going to the lake to see Peggy's parents one day and maybe will even go see the other grand parents but I don't know when that would happen so we shall see! Anyway, we are having a great time and enjoying the lesser heat of Maryland but not so much liking the more humid air. It does feel much cooler than Colorado Springs though!

No comments: