CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Two years already

Today is Chris and my two year anniversary. It has been a wonderful year for us. I will admit it isn't always easy but it is amazing at how much love can grow over just one year.

There are a few huge changes that have happened for us since we got married:
-I graduated from college
-Chris got a job in Colorado Springs
-We moved to Colorado Springs
-As soon as we got here, we found out I was pregnant
-We had our wonderful baby, Dallin Thomas Davenport

In the next year we hope that Chris graduates, we move to Maryland and we buy a house. Those are the big things that we would really like to happen.

It has been a wonderful two years and I look forward to so many more with the most wonderful guy ever!







No comments: